Brazilian Wax (female only) - $50
Removal of all frontal and labia hair
Brazilian Wax (female only) + Tush - $55
Includes above + tush
Do’s and Dont’s for Waxing
- DO use a sun block after waxing if exposing skin to sun within 24 hrs to avoid hyper-pigmentation.
- DO leave plenty of time before Special Occasions to allow for any unforeseen circumstances, breakouts, illness, etc.
- DO make us aware if using Accutane, Retin-A, Differin, Glycolic Acid, Renova, Salicylic Acid, Avage, Apricot Scrub, Neutrogena Scrub, Avita, Strivectin, Tazorac, Pro-Active, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any other topical or oral medications that may effect the outcome of a waxing treatment.
- DO make us aware if you have had any problems with your waxing treatments in the past.
- DON'T apply moisturizer beforehand.
- DON'T expose newly waxed areas to the sun, hot tubs, sauna, suntan booths or extreme heat for 24 hours some skin cells have been pulled off in the process and the area is vulnerable.
- DON'T apply deodorant to newly waxed underarms or use products containing alcohol after facial waxing.
- DON'T use any facial scrubs or abrasives for 1 week prior to waxing.
- DON'T wax during Accutane treatment or 6 months after.
- DON'T wax after a Laser Resurfacing or Chemical Peel.
- DON'T touch a newly waxed area if hands are not clean.
- DON'T workout after waxing (unless prior positive experience).
- DON'T use heavily perfumed or thick lotions in bikini area may cause ingrown hairs or irritate skin.